Autel EVO II Pro Drone Key Features
- Offers the professional more control over composition
- 6K video
- 20 MP photos
- Adjustable Aperture (f2.8 to f11)
- 1 inch CMOS image sensor
- Max ISO: Stills - 12,800 Video - 6400
- 12 sensor obstacle avoidance system
- Flight time: Up to 40mins
- Flight range: 9 Km
- HD Transmission Range: 5.6 Miles
- 3.3 inch OLED Display remote controller
- Portable and foldable design
- 10-Bit A-LOG supported
Why buy the Autel EVO 2 Pro Drone?
The Autel EVO 2 Pro Drone is targeted towards the professional drone user. With 1 inch CMOS sensor, the drone will shoot 6K 30fps video and capture 20mp stills. The camera features a variable aperture from f2.8 up to f11 giving you excellent control over your exposure. 12,800 max ISO, HDR video, superb control and an adjustable aperture are some of the other big talking points for this drone.
- The drone offers up flight times up to 40 minutes with a 5.5-mile range
- The 2.4Ghz antennas give up to a 9km HD transmission range. They allow strong reception in busier areas
- 6K Video, 1-inch sensor, max ISO of 12,800, 20MP Stills.
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device
- Top speed of 45mph (72kph) allowing to go farther, faster
Professional film creators will find camera controls and features that they have come to expect as the industry standard. Capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II Pro features built-in HDR bracketing and HDR video, 10- 12 bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve
The EVO II will give you up to 40 minutes in the air on a single charge. Its powerful 7100mAh interchangeable battery makes this possible. You can fly in a forward motion for up to 40 mins. While hovering time sits at a superb 35mins.
Extensive 9-kilometre range
The connection will remain strong and dependable up to 9KM. Paired with the 5mile HD transmission, should give nearly any pro the range they need. This effective link means that you’ll have a good signal in more challenging environments too.
Ludicrous 44.8mph speeds
Reach speeds of up to 44.8mph with the ‘Ludicrous Mode’. Perfect for difficult winds, and also creating mind-blowing video at a rapid pace
Smart devices are optional
A 3.3 inch OLED display on the controller will reproduce a clear HD transmission up to 5.6 miles. The display eliminates the need for an attached smartphone.
Twelve omnidirectional obstacle avoidance sensors keep the drone safe in testing surroundings. The drone can detect obstacles in a 30-meter range. This will give plenty of warning.
Your drone will also follow subjects autonomously around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0
This system is powered by the EVO II dual-core processor and AI learning technology. This promises a fast, powerful performance throughout your flight.
Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture, and Intelligent Flight Modes.
Plan your mission
Flexible and intuitive mission planning allows the pilot to create custom waypoints for any job. With SDK available soon for third-party integration, executing your mission is easier than ever.
More features of the Autel EVO II Drone
- Accurate phase-detection AF
- Defogging mode
- Battlock system to keep your battery firmly in place
- Radar functions offer up plenty of info on your environment
What's included with the EVO 2 Pro Standard and Rugged Bundle kits?
Standard Kit: Drone, Flight Battery, Micro USB to USB C Remote cable, Micro USB to Micro USB Remote Cable, Remote Controller, Battery Charger, 2x Spare Propellers, Limited 1 Year Warranty.
Rugged Bundle: All of the above PLUS 1 extra flight battery, 4 extra propellers and a hard case.